Effective Scholarship Search
Access and make competitive applications for overseas scholarships available to Nigerian students
Scholarship search involves preparation, application and passing through the stages involved to win it and excel through the process of traveling abroad. Consequently, it is pertinent to master the techniques involved to strategize on effective approaches towards winning the appropriate one(s). To help scholarship seekers to unlock several overseas scholarships, the concept of getting prepared in advance is introduced in the book: Effective Scholarship Search.
The book, Effective Scholarship Search, explained points to bear in mind and strategize on how to successfully achieve them. Although there are many things to consider while seeking a scholarship, The scope of this book covers the following points:
- How to be Ready for Scholarship Application: The “getting all set in advance” approach. The required credentials and resources are mentioned, and how to acquire them and where are also explained.
- Choice of Study Destination: An insight on how best a candidate should choose a suitable study destination according to their hobby, health, professionalism, financial strength, etc. and factors to consider.
- Positioning Yourself as a Better Scholarship Candidate: Also, some achievements boost the chances of a scholarship applicant winning the funding award(s).
- Sailing through the Scholarship Aptitude Test/Interview, Visa Interview: The book, Effective Scholarship Search, exposed the secrets of how scholarship and VISA interviews are conducted. What an applicant need to know about the way some listed scholarship interviews are conducted and how these interviews are generally done. Some reasons why candidates are denied VISA despite winning a scholarship/university admission.
- Compendium of Well-known Overseas Scholarships for which Nigerians are eligible to apply: 23 overseas scholarships listed and basic information about them given. Online platforms for tracking similar awards were given because not all scholarship advertisements are regular and new ones due emerge. Some scholarships are only gained when a candidate goes through education agents. Get more details from this book: Effective Scholarship Search.